Monday 30 September 2013

new story: dissolve

I've got a new story appearing on the Erotica Readers and Writers Association website. It's called 'Dissolve.' All the ERWA stories are Halloween-themed this month, so they're supposed to be dark, supernatural or scary. I wrote this one specifically for the theme. I don't know whether it will frighten anyone else, but it sure scared me. I was working on it at night, alone in my bedroom, heard a noise somewhere out in the house. Shit. Do I go and investigate or just sit here frozen in sweaty-palmed terror? Note to self: don't write any more scary stories, but if you do, make sure you do it when someone else is home.

Also, I ran across this old article about a marriage enrichment retreat on Salon. It didn't turn out exactly like the marriage enrichment retreat in 'Mesmerized,' but there were some striking similarities.

No comments:

Post a Comment